This site is a free service for communication, self-expression and freedom of speech.

We believe this site increases the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and connects viewers.

While reporting on topics:
We will ask the questions some newspapers don't.
We will print the questions that some newspapers won't.

All sources of information are confidential.


Friday, May 20, 2016

Accident Alert

Motor vehicle accident this morning at the crossing guard/STOP sign controlled intersection of Dudley Ave. And Clark St.
Westfield Police are on the scene.

4 comments:

  1. Im not surprised. Everyday I drive on Clark to cross Dudley its like Atari Frogger game! I close my eyes hoping not to get hit by cars speeding on Dudley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fran Prybylski. I'd recommend not closing your eyes if you want to avoid getting hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your email address? I have some info.

    ReplyDelete