The Fact of The Matter has learned that since the posting of this story, on our site, the handicapped placard that designates this bathroom as a Handicapped Accessible bathroom has been removed. The removal of the sign which features a "wheelchair bound" figure raises many questions.
1. Who authorized the removal of the Handicapped Accessible bathroom sign?
2. Why was the sign removed?
3. Is this a move made by Westfield Police Captain David Wayman in response to his hand written note being exposed?
4. Is Westfield Town Administrator James Gildea aware of the removal of the Handicapped Accessible bathroom sign? Did he allow it's removal?
5. Are Mayor Skibitsky and the members of the Westfield Town Council aware of this issue? Did they allow it's removal?
6. Is this handicapped accessible bathroom now "officially" the "Captain's Commode"?
The Fact of The Matter has monogrammed a bathroom towel for Captain Wayman's personal use if this bathroom is now restricted to everyone else but him.
We only ask that he please use soap while washing his hands before using the towel. It's 100% pure cotton.
A.D.A no longer stands for Americans with Disabilities Act. It has been renamed, All Dave's Arrogance.
Is Captain Wayman, seen here in this photo, instructing that the bathroom key not be given out to these people?